Sunday, March 29, 2009

Benches pt. 2

Hey Xavierites!
I completely agree with Lady X, but I have to add my own 2 cents here and say that I sit my own fabulous behind anywhere I want on this campus. Yes it's true the Greeks got permission from the administration to paint the benches, however that doesn't actually mean that as Xavierites we can't utilize them. I personally used to sit on the old benches whenever I felt like it and it won't be any different now. My tuition helped pay for them. You bought the paint but we bought the benches. XU students, please do not feel intimidated by the bright colors. If these organizations get worked up over nonexistent territorial issues, then I daresay they are not upholding their organizations founding principles. (There are to many to list but we can all safely assume pettiness ain't one. Sit where you please.)

Hate it or Love it,
Miss Xquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment