Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Benches


First and Foremost, Hello There Fellow Xavierites!

Where should I start first? Well, what the hell! When did the greeks get first priority to all things XU! First, they think they can monopolize all social aspects of the campus i.e. events, secondly, the politics of the campus (you already know, I don't have to elaborate!), and thirdly, the damn one common place to all students, the UC! Who set it in stone that the greeks ruled, huh? Why are they the only ones with the luxury of getting to rest their ass (yes, I said it!) when they please? Maybe, I would like to rest my fabulous behind on one of the benches when needed! Can that be a possiblity for all of us "NON-Greeks" in the near future? Quite frankly, I feel its a damn shame that we have no benches for ourselves. Say it with me, "We Want Benches Bitches!" LMFAO....... Wheew! I just had to release! So.....that's all I have to say for now until the next bitchazz event happens!

So my fellow Xavierites have ~Sunny Dayz and Starry Nites~!!!!!!!!
~Lady Xtraordinaire~

1 comment: