Thursday, March 26, 2009

Springfest... Do Better!


Hello Lovely Xavierites,

One word... SPRINGFEST...
One Rant... WTF? Trey Songz? AND I have to PAY?!!
Don't get me wrong, I like trey songs ok, but we know you could have done better springfest committee. The choice of artist is somewhat mediocre, but that is not the biggest problem most Xavierites are having... The biggest problem is that not only do we have a LAME-ASS artist, we have to pay money to see the LAME-ASS artist, in order to afford his LAME-ASS. This is a problem. The one chance we have a year to come together as a school and enjoy ourselves, and Xavier finds a way to Fuck it up. Why on earth would we pay to see Trey LAME-ASS when, for the majority of us, after 2 songs its all shit we never heard before. Xavier already has thousands of my dollars. I am keeping this seven. Shit. I knew I should have gone to see Lupe Fiasco at Tulane. Now there's 15 well spent.



Hate it or Love it,
Miss Xquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment