Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Good GOOD!



Hey Xavierites!

Word on the street is that XU might actually have it right! Though Trey LAME-ASS is still the headliner, apparently the N's Degrassi hottie turned musician Aubrey Graham (stagename: Drake), is rumored to be an opening act! I heard through the grape-vine that he had more demands (wants more money) than Xavier is willing to dish out, so he hasn't confirmed yet. I think that if they are charging for the springfest concert AND for the dorm step off, (yea it's now a dollar) then we should be able to have mega hotties like Aubrey Graham as eye candy. (Yes yes yes I hope this one is true!)
Also rumored to be appearing... New Orleans own SISSY NOBBY!!!! I love his songs and a New Orleans party ain't a party without bounce music!

What I want to know is, why is Xavier keeping this great line-up a secret? I WOULD pay $7 to see Trey Songz, Sissy Nobby, and Drake aka wheelchair Jimmy. Maybe these artists haven't confirmed yet??? I wonder why? If you know any more, leave us a comment? (Drake, Drake, Drake, Drake... sigh)

Hate it or Love it,
Miss Xquisite

P.s. If i pay $7, this shit better be on point. For realz. Hate it or Love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment