Friday, May 1, 2009

Ring the Alarm!

I swear on er'ythang ya'll, not everything but er'ythang. If that fire alarm goes off one more damn time! Shit!! I had exams!! I was catching zzzz's!! The official story from Ms. Jackson is that the roof got too hot... Hmm... Problem: We live in New Orleans... hot ass fuckin' New Orleans. The roof should be hot every day! That's why I don't think it was the sensor on the roof that caused the fire alarm to go off. I have my own theory. Some XU student got sick and tired of the BS and pressure that comes with an XU education. I think someone just found out that they failed some ridiculous exam that they studied hard for, and now have to take that bitch again... Or it was a Senior. I have heard many a senior say that if they ever found out they couldn't walk across the stage they would burn this bitch down... Maybe this was an attempt? Either way... Not cool.

Hate it or Love it
Miss Xquisite

2 comments:

  1. ugh that sounded dumb, the truth is someone was smoking on the top floor. I thought everyone knew that

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought too, but the "roof was too hot" was the story we got from Deporres...lol

    ReplyDelete